Stock Exchange Bulletin
Changes in Board / Management / Auditors
December 12, 2022, at 08:00 a.m.
As part of the company's strategy update, the Board of Directors of Solteq Plc has appointed a new Executive Team for the company. There will be four new members taking on their Executive Team duties as of January 1, 2023:
• M.Soc.Sc. Christa Tavan (b. 1977) has been appointed as Director of Communications and Marketing of Solteq Plc. Christa has more than 20 years of work experience in management positions in communications and marketing. She has worked as Director of Communications at Solteq since 2019.
• MBA Jesper Boye (b.1973) has been appointed as EVP of the Retail & Commerce segment. Jesper has more than 20 years of extensive experience in business and sales management. He has worked for the company with responsibilities covering business operations in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway since 2019.
• M.Sc. (Tech) Jaakko Hirvensalo (b. 1967) has been appointed as EVP of the Utilities segment. Jaakko is diversely experienced in business and turnaround leadership within the energy sector and international technology industry. He has worked for the company since 2021 in leadership positions in the Utilities business area.
• LL.M. Mikko Sairanen (b. 1985) has been appointed as a member of the Executive Team of Solteq Plc. Mikko is an experienced corporate law expert, and he has worked as General Counsel since 2014.
CEO Aarne Aktan acts as Chairman of the Executive Team. In addition, the Executive Team includes CFO Kari Lehtosalo and VP of People and Culture Kirsi Jalasaho. There will be a new addition to the Executive Team in 2023 once a new VP of People and Culture is appointed after Kirsi Jalasaho assumes a new position outside the company at the end of January.
With the changes, Juha Rokkanen, EVP of the Solteq Digital segment, and Matti Djateu, Chief Marketing Officer, will leave the Executive Team. Both will continue in their current positions and with the company until December 31, 2022.
"Juha and Matti have played a significant role in the development of the company. Juha has achieved a clear turnaround in profitability for the Solteq Digital segment, and Matti has increased the awareness and visibility of the company through his work. I wish to express my gratitude to both Juha and Matti for a job well done," says Aarne Aktan, CEO of Solteq Plc.
"The Solteq Digital segment has developed tremendously over the years, and interesting prospects are ahead in terms of business development and internationalization. But now it’s time for new. I wish to thank our partners, customers, colleagues, my own management team, and everyone at Solteq for their dedication and seamless cooperation", summarizes Juha Rokkanen, EVP of Solteq Digital.
"The task was to increase recognition and awareness. Thanks to the strong marketing team and top colleagues from all our markets, we succeeded. This is a good place to move forward”, comments Matti Djateu, CMO of Solteq Plc.
The members of the Executive Team and their respective responsibilities as of January 1, 2023:
• Kirsi Jalasaho, VP of People and Culture
• Christa Tavan, Director of Communications and Marketing
• Aarne Aktan, CEO
• Jesper Boye, EVP of the Retail & Commerce segment
• Jaakko Hirvensalo, EVP of the Utilities segment
• Kari Lehtosalo, CFO
• Mikko Sairanen, General Counsel
Vantaa, December 12, 2022
Board of Directors
CEO Aarne Aktan
Tel: +358 40 342 4440
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki
Solteq in brief
Solteq is a provider of IT services and software solutions specializing in the digitalization of business and industry-specific software. The key sectors in which the company has long-term experience are retail, manufacturing, utilities, and services. The company employs over 650 professionals with offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland, and the UK, with a customer base throughout Europe.