Solteq managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions:
Such notifications shall be made to Solteq and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction!
Instructions for filling the transaction notification
1. Notification of transactions to the FIN-FSA
Transactions will be notified to the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) via electronic services. You can log in to the electronic services at https://asiointi.finanssivalvonta.fi/. General and service-specific instructions for using electronic services can be found here (in Finnish).
2. Notification of transactions to the Company
- You may provide notice information to the Company by copying and sending the notification created by the FIN-FSA electronic service or by filling out the notification form (here).
- Send the notice information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com
Solteq Plc's shares:
|LEI code of shares||743700HXWTM31ZHBXW13|
|Shortname of shares||SOLTEQ|
|ISIN code of shares||FI0009007991|
|Notification reference of shares||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
Solteq Plc's notes 2020:
|LEI-code of notes||-|
|Trading code of notes||STQJ600024|
|ISIN-code of notes||FI4000442264|
|Notification reference of notes||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
After receiving notification of the transaction, Solteq publishes the transaction notification in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification and latest within two working days.
Published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read here.
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.