The Annual General Meeting is the highest decision-making body of the company
The board of directors calls for the Annual General meeting once a year.
The Annual General Meeting is held in the company’s registered office Tampere before the end of June. Extraordinary General Meetings can be arranged during the year, if necessary.
The Annual General Meeting each year resolves the following matters:
- approval of the income statement and balance sheet
- measures occasioned by the profit or loss shown in the approved balance sheet
- discharging members of the Board of Directors and the CEO from liability
- number of Board members and their appointment
- election of the auditor
- remuneration of the Board of Directors and auditors
- other matters mentioned in the summons to the meeting
Annual General Meeting 2017
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on on 17 March, 2017 at 13 p.m. in the Clarion Hotel Helsinki Airport, address Karhumäentie 5.
Annual General Meeting 2016
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on 16th of March, 2016 at 12 p.m. in the Sokos Hotel Ilves, address Hatanpään Valtatie 1, Tampere.
The Extraordinary General Meeting 2015
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders was held on 19 October 2015 at 1 p.m. in the Company’s premises, address Eteläpuisto 2, Tampere.
Annual general meeting in 2015
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on 16 March 2015 at 12 p.m. in the Company’s premises, address Eteläpuisto 2, Tampere.
Annual general meeting 2014
Annual general meeting 2013
Annual general meeting 2012
Annual general meeting 2011
Annual general meeting 2010