Boosts your business
IBM Sterling Order Management
IBM Sterling Order Management is a cornerstone of omnichannel commerce that seamlessly unites the physical and digital sales channels. It ensures that sales, delivery, and returns processes support each other.
Centralized data availability enables an omnichannel customer experience. You’ll always know where merchandise is and when products run out. You can quickly offer returned goods to other customers, which improves circulation and reduces the number of discounted items.
Sterling Order Management boosts your business in three ways:
- Better availability, adequate delivery process, larger numbers of contact points, and improved customer satisfaction all add up to increase revenue.
- You’ll save money as operations and processes evolve, inventory levels decrease, and new partners enter the scene.
- You’ll be able to track, analyze, and run statistics on processes, which spares you from making expensive mistakes.
An omnichannel approach allows you to create a pleasant customer experience that helps build customer loyalty and increases sales. IBM Sterling Order Management provides you with more real-time information on product availability, so you’ll be able to make better customer promises and live up to them. This will lead to better profitability and improved customer satisfaction.
Sterling Order Management contains most functionalities needed in omnichannel sales, so you don’t have to waste time or money on expansions and customizations. Sterling Order Management’s forward-thinking, customer-centered process complements the traditional ERP asset management viewpoint extremely well.
- Manages ordering, delivery, and returns processes.
- Creates a comprehensive, organization-wide picture of all inventory locations.
- Provides your customer service with real-time tools for effective order management.
- Brings internal and external parties and partners together.
- Adapts well to customer processes and is easy to integrate into existing systems.