Solteq Plc’s insider list and list of managers’ transactions
Personal Data Act (523/1999) Section 10 and Section 24
This description is created 20 June 2016
This description is updated 20 June 2016
Solteq Plc (Register number 0490484-0) (“Solteq”)
Karhumäentie 3, 01530 Vantaa
telephone: +358 10 8208024
2. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTER ISSUES
telephone: +358 10 8208024
Inquiries regarding the transactions of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ and corporations’ may also be addressed to:
3. NAME OF THE DATABASE
Solteq Plc’s insider list and list of manager’s transactions.
4. PURPOSE OF THE DATABASE
As required by the Market Abuse Regulation (EU N:o 596/2014):
- maintaining the insider list of the company;
- maintaining the list of persons discharging managerial responsibilities subject to notification requirements and persons and corporations closely associated with them; as well as
- recording, notifying and making public transactions made with the company’s shares or other financial instruments by the company’s persons discharging managerial responsibilities subject to notification requirements and persons and corporations closely associated with them.
5. DATA CONTAINED IN THE DATABASE
- The following information regarding the persons who have access to the company’s insider information will be recorded in the insider list:
- first name and family name (also maiden name);
- social security number/date of birth;
- home address and personal telephone numbers;
- telephone numbers at work;
- name and address of the issuer;
- position and the reason for including the person in the insider list;
- the time at which the reasons for including the person in the insider list has started and lapsed (date and time).
- The following information regarding the persons discharging managerial responsibilities, who are subject to the notification requirements as well as persons and corporations closely associated with them, and transactions made by them with the company’s shares and other financial instruments, will be recorded in the list:
- name of the person/corporation subject to the notification requirement;
- other identification information regarding the person/corporation subject to the notification requirement;
- the reason for the notification (manager or person closely associated with him);
- information on the issuer;
- information on the notified transaction (information on the instrument, the nature of the transaction, date and place, price and volume, aggregated trading information).
6. REGULAR DATA SOURCES
The company by the consent of the registered person, registered persons themselves and their authorized representatives, the book-entry system, the Financial Supervisory Authority, other public data bases.
7. REGULAR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR THE EEA
- The company is, upon request, obliged under law to disclose information recorded in the database to the competent authorities.
- The company is obliged under law to disclose to the competent authorities the information regarding notified transactions made with the company’s shares or other financial instruments by persons discharging managerial responsibilities subject to the notification requirements and persons or corporations closely associated with them, and to make public notified transactions and hold the information available on the company’s website.
- The social security numbers or address information of natural persons are not public information.
- Information may be transferred outside the EU and the ETA in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Printouts from the database are stored in locked and supervised facilities and the processing of the data is restricted to persons authorized thereto. Printouts will be destroyed in accordance with the company’s instructions concerning disposal of personal data.
- Data in electronic form is protected by usernames, passwords, firewalls and other technical means. The insider list and the list of managers’ transactions of Solteq are maintained in the Sire-system which is managed by Euroclear Finland Ltd.
9. INSPECTION RIGHTS
- In accordance with Sections 26 through 28 of the Personal Data Act, a data subject is entitled to inspect what information concerning him/her has been recorded in the database.
- The inspection request must be sufficiently precise and individualized and must be submitted in written form, signed and addressed to the person responsible for register issues.
- The data subject may express the request also in person, in which case he/she must present an identification card.
- Requests for inspection will be responded to in writing.
10. RIGHT TO REQUEST RECTIFICATION
If the information concerning a data subject contains an error, the data subject may submit a written request to the registrar to rectify the error.