Decrease the customer churn rate
Cut product support costs
Speed up customer support request processing
Develop the customer experience skills
Monitor your digital customer in real-time
No matter how good the implementation is, there is always room for improvement. The challenge is to understand how customers actually experience the digital service.
Luckily, you can monitor customers’ actions in the service in real-time. At the same time, you can identify pain points and obstacles to using the service. This allows you to focus your development efforts on the right issues − the ones that will provide added value to your customers. Our solution to real-time customer experience monitoring is the IBM Tealeaf software. We have gained experience in a number of projects, and our clients have identified several areas of development which are crucial to their business. These include:
- Customer visit optimization to ensure that customers complete the purchase process successfully.
- Identifying customer experience-related problems. Identifying any shortcomings and their business impact, and fixing the problems immediately.
- Improving customer service efficiency. Real-time information is a great help to the customer service personnel.
The customer experience of digital services can always be improved, even if the services have just been tested. The most important thing is to analyze the customer experience from different angles and assume the role of the customer: How easy it is to find your service and the products? How easy it is to make purchases? How does the customer service respond to questions? Customer service can be improved by optimizing the service for search engines, improving the usability of the service, and developing the company’s internal processes.
- Increase sales: Remove obstacles to buying, improve conversion rates, and increase average purchases per visit.
- Decrease the customer churn rate: Get a better understanding of your customers, identify problems earlier, and solve issues faster.
- Cut product support costs: Find and fix problems faster and more effectively.
- Speed up customer support request processing: View the actual, saved customer experience, find out what went wrong, and solve the issue quickly.
- Develop the customer experience skills of your entire organization: Common language and a clear feedback process will improve everyone’s work.