The appropriate technology supports business operations
In today’s world, technology itself can give rise to completely new types of business.
In making technology choices, companies can not merely compare deployment costs or technological suitability for the requirements of the first stage of development. The real benefits or drawbacks of technology only become evident after 5 – 10 years when immediate gains have been achieved, and it is time to scale to the real needs of the business.
Solteq’s experienced technology consultants understand the commerce sector’s extensive need for technology and know how to take into account the growing importance of omnichannel capabilities in overall architecture. We have a deep understanding of overall architecture development and development processes for the commerce sector, as well as important information systems such as ERP solutions, ecommerce and marketing solutions, product information, assortment and data management solutions, order-delivery chains and stock management, point-of-sale (POS) systems, store digitisation, loyal customer programmes and their related integration, and API management solutions.
Our typical technology consulting briefs include:
- Development of technology roadmaps and GAP analyses to support business
- Development processes for digital business, operational models for cooperation with suppliers and IT, and IT systems to support development processes
- Total and solution architecture design based on business quality attributes: logical architecture, information architecture, integration architecture and system architecture
- Cloud strategy and implementation
- Cloud ecosystem development, API solutions
- Health checks and technology solutions audits
- Compilation of technology requirements, evaluation of technology options and selection process management
- Technology user training